Support and Training
Priority One Restoration has been operating since 1989, offering premier residential and commercial cleaning and restoration services, specializing in water, fire, and mold remediation. With credibility built over the years, Priority One Restoration has a commitment to providing the best services.
Co-Founders Craig and Lorna Pulido are former franchisees themselves, bringing with them years of experience in both the service and franchise industry. Our mission is to offer a complete and efficient business model and guide our franchisees along the way through a rewarding, profitable, and sustainable franchise model.
Do you have passion in serving customers with quality work? Would you like to operate a business with a highly experienced management team? If so, read on and learn how we can help you meet your goal!
Priority One Restoration is dedicated to providing its clients with quality service through a transparent model and clear communication. As an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) certified firm, we offer a multitude of restoration services within our business model of consistency, accountability, and dedication to the service of customers in times of need.
As a member of our franchise family, you will be working alongside a management team here to help guide you. Here is why we standout:
• We have a strong operating corporate location with a successful financial standpoint.
• We have a financially sound concept with reasonable overhead and a low startup cost.
• Our systems, procedures, and operating systems have strengthened the operating model.
• Our model has the ability to be adopted nationwide.
• We have a simple to replicate a business model that was developed through decades of experience.
• Our business is operationally simple and can run smoothly with a small team, allowing for reasonable workload for our franchisees.
We are seeking franchisees to partner with us who have the following qualities:
• Strong Work Ethic, Discipline, and Integrity
• Customer-First Mentality
• Strong Sales and Marketing Skills
• Business Savvy and Willingness to Learn
• Meets Financial Requirements
Every Priority One Restoration franchise will be granted to an exclusive territory population base.
We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product order, pricing guidelines and administrative procedures.
Priority One Restoration will coordinate the development of advertising materials and strategies, consumer marketing plans, and materials.
We will negotiate quantity discounts and savings on restoration equipment, solutions, marketing materials, and other items to pass on to our franchisees.
Ongoing Research and Development
We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability.
Franchise Fee: $5,000 - $10,000
Investment range: $75,300 to $188,300
Estimated Minimum Initial Investment: $45,000
Royalty Fee: 6.5%
Training Fee: $20,000
Unit Setup Fee: $15,000
Are You Ready to Join the Priority One Family?