FRANCHISE YOUR BUSINESS
Franchise Development through FMS – a Team Approach with a Focus on Results.
Franchise Marketing Systems was founded by Chris Conner in 2009 in Atlanta, GA and has developed into a nationwide network of franchise consultants helping you franchise your business effectively. Franchise Marketing Systems helps businesses franchise their model and scale through franchise development. Franchise Marketing Systems will build the franchise systems, structure, documentation, handle the registration work and prepare the organization for franchising. Franchise Marketing Systems will then manage and oversee the execution of the franchise roll out. This includes the marketing, sales, management and oversight of the franchise model itself.
- Team of 38 Franchise Consultants on Staff
- Works with third party franchise law firms to provide FDD/Franchise Agreements and Franchise State Registrations
- Over 700 Brands Franchised
- Over 10,000 units sold
- Franchised Businesses Around the World and in Almost Every Market Globally
- Work in EVERY industry segment
- Work with brands to develop, implement and execute franchise expansion models.
- Franchise Your Business effectively and efficiently with FMS Franchise.
- Learn More: Franchise Your Business with Chris Conner, FMS Franchise.
Review of the Franchise Development Process with Franchise Marketing Systems:
- Franchise Business Planning – First Draft in 3 Weeks
Initial Strategic Plan – 1 Week.
Franchise Research Report – 1.5 Weeks.
Franchise Structure Report – 2 Weeks.
- Franchise Business Plan (First Draft in 3 Weeks).
a. Franchisor Business Plan
b. Franchisee Business Plan
c. Registration with the SBA
- Legal Document Development
Franchise Disclosure Document Development – 1.5 Weeks from Completion of Business Plan.
Franchise Agreement Completion – 1.5 Weeks from Completion of Business Plan.
State Registration Applications – 1 month from completion of Business Plan.
- Operations Services
a. Operations Manual Initial Analysis and Outline
b. 1 Week from Completing the Legal Documents
c. Onsite Analysis and Consulting – 1 Week from the date we have finished the Legal Documentation.
d. Franchise Operations Manual – 3 Weeks from Completion of Legal Documentation.
- Franchise Marketing Services
a. Franchise Marketing Plan – First Draft 15 Days from Completion of Operations Manual
b. Franchise Collateral Materials – First Draft 21 Days from Completion of Operations Manual
- Franchise Sales and Marketing – Ongoing
No Equity, No Exclusivity, Performance based franchise development.
With the right platform, a good track record and a brand that has some credibility, the franchise model allows for scaled growth into new markets.
Franchise Marketing Systems has worked with a wide range of brands and in virtually every industry segment.
Franchise Marketing Systems - How to Franchise with Chris Conner, President, FMS
Franchise Model Presentation - Chris Conner FMS Franchise
FMS Team and clients:
Meet the TeamMeet the FMS Team - YouTube VideoOur Clients
FMS Reviews and Work Experience:
Franchise RankingsAlignable Franchise Marketing Systems Reviews
Franchise Marketing Systems Reviews Yelp (check hidden reviews)
Franchise Marketing Systems Reviews BBB
Franchise Marketing Systems Facebook
Franchise Marketing Systems Google Reviews
Franchise Marketing Systems Trustpilot Reviews
Contact FMS franchise: www.FMSFranchise.com – (800) 610-0292 – [email protected]